Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Albany, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 13 passengers from IND to ALB in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Albany, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to ALB in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Albany from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from IND to ALB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13 passengers flew on all flights from IND to ALB that year.
- There were 13 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Albany in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Albany.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Albany in 2009 was 26%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from IND to ALB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to ALB for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)