Book your IND to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Baton Rouge (IND to BTR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Baton Rouge.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 51.45%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Baton Rouge from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to BTR for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 89 passengers from IND to BTR in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IND to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 173 seats were available on flights from IND to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89 passengers flew on all flights from IND to BTR that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 89 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Baton Rouge in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Vancouver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.