Book your IND to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to BUF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Buffalo (IND to BUF)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Buffalo, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to BUF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Buffalo.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 13 passengers from IND to BUF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to BUF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 223 seats were available on flights from IND to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13 passengers flew on all flights from IND to BUF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 13 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Buffalo in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IND to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Buffalo in 2009 was 26%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)