Book your IND to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Charlotte (IND to CLT)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Charlotte.
- There were 187,915 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Charlotte.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Charlotte, NC takes about 70 minutes.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Charlotte is 428 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from IND to CLT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 241,098 seats were available on flights from IND to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,915 passengers flew on all flights from IND to CLT that year.
- Flight #1411, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between IND and CLT takes about 68 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 72,335 passengers from IND to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Charlotte in 2009 was 77.01%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.