Book your IND to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Chicago (IND to ORD)
- There were 297,834 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Chicago in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 14 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Chicago in 2009 was 76.94%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Chicago from Iberia is the A340-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 352 seats.
- Flight #7320, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 39 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between IND and ORD takes about 38 minutes.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Chicago, IL takes about 40 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to ORD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 101,730 passengers from IND to ORD in 2009.
- Shuttle America, American Eagle, American Airlines, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Iberia, Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED operated flights from IND to ORD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Chicago is 177 miles.
- 392,222 seats were available on flights from IND to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 297,834 passengers flew on all flights from IND to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including WV State Fair you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.