to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Columbus.
- Shuttle America, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Columbus, OH.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Columbus in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from IND to CMH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 62 passengers from IND to CMH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 844 seats were available on flights from IND to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from IND to CMH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Columbus in 2009 was 93.29%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to CMH in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Columbus from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.