Book your IND to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Dayton (IND to DAY)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Dayton.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 150 seats were available on flights from IND to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60 passengers flew on all flights from IND to DAY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to DAY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Dayton in 2009 was 40%.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Dayton, OH.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IND to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 60 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Dayton in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Dayton from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to DAY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from IND to DAY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Philadelphia Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Diego Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Detroit Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.