to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Evansville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Evansville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Evansville, IN in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Evansville in 2009 was 90.91%.
- 94 seats were available on flights from IND to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from IND to EVV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Evansville from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to EVV in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from IND to EVV in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Evansville, IN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to EVV for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IND to EVV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.