to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Fort Wayne, IN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to FWA for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
- American Eagle, Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Fort Wayne, IN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne in 2009 was 74%.
- American Eagle operated flights from IND to FWA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 45 passengers from IND to FWA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to FWA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 150 seats were available on flights from IND to FWA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from IND to FWA that year.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.