Book your IND to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to GSO Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Greensboro (IND to GSO)
- 332 seats were available on flights from IND to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103 passengers flew on all flights from IND to GSO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to GSO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Greensboro, NC.
- There were 103 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Greensboro in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Greensboro in 2009 was 59.88%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from IND to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to GSO for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 103 passengers from IND to GSO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)