Book your IND to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Greenville (IND to GSP)
- There were 121 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Greenville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Greenville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from IND to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 142 seats were available on flights from IND to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 121 passengers flew on all flights from IND to GSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to GSP for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 121 passengers from IND to GSP in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Greenville, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Greenville in 2009 was 85.21%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to GSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orient Beach St Maarten you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Block Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.