to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 186 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Harrisburg in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 161 passengers from IND to MDT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Harrisburg from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Harrisburg in 2009 was 82.95%.
- Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Harrisburg, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to MDT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Harrisburg.
- 212 seats were available on flights from IND to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186 passengers flew on all flights from IND to MDT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to MDT in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from IND to MDT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in London you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.