Book your IND to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Hartford (IND to BDL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Hartford, CT in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, USA 3000, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Hartford, CT.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Hartford, CT takes about 91 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 2,143 passengers from IND to BDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to BDL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between IND and BDL takes about 91 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Hartford.
- There were 2,306 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Hartford in 2009.
- 4,218 seats were available on flights from IND to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,306 passengers flew on all flights from IND to BDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to BDL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Hartford in 2009 was 59.63%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Hartford from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from IND to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Hartford is 728 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.