to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Hartford, CT in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, USA 3000, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Hartford, CT.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Hartford, CT takes about 91 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 2,143 passengers from IND to BDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to BDL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between IND and BDL takes about 91 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Hartford.
- There were 2,306 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Hartford in 2009.
- 4,218 seats were available on flights from IND to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,306 passengers flew on all flights from IND to BDL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to BDL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Hartford in 2009 was 59.63%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Hartford from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from IND to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Hartford is 728 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.