Book your IND to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to HSV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Huntsville (IND to HSV)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to HSV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Huntsville, AL.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from IND to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Huntsville in 2009 was 90%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Huntsville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Huntsville.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 45 passengers from IND to HSV in 2009.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Huntsville in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from IND to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from IND to HSV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to HSV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)