Book your IND to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to JAX Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Jacksonville (IND to JAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Jacksonville from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to JAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from IND to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Jacksonville, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Jacksonville in 2009 was 55.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to JAX for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 560 seats were available on flights from IND to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 305 passengers flew on all flights from IND to JAX that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 179 passengers from IND to JAX in 2009.
- There were 305 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Jacksonville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)