to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Lexington in 2009 was 80.05%.
- Comair operated flights from IND to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Lexington from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to LEX for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 62 passengers from IND to LEX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Lexington, KY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- There were 106 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Lexington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to LEX in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Midwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Lexington, KY.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Lexington.
- 136 seats were available on flights from IND to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106 passengers flew on all flights from IND to LEX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jackson Hole Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.