Book your IND to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Minneapolis (IND to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Minneapolis in 2009 was 77.93%.
- Flight #121, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Minneapolis is 503 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 145,151 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from IND to MSP using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Minneapolis, MN takes about 84 minutes.
- The shortest flight between IND and MSP takes about 84 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Minneapolis, MN.
- 183,210 seats were available on flights from IND to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 145,151 passengers flew on all flights from IND to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 130,846 passengers from IND to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.