Book your IND to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to JFK Route Map
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New Orleans Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toronto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to JFK
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to New York (IND to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and New York from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to New York, NY takes about 101 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- 24,728 seats were available on flights from IND to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,841 passengers flew on all flights from IND to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and New York.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to New York.
- Comair carried a total of 13,828 passengers from IND to JFK in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Indianapolis to New York.
- There were 16,841 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to New York in 2009.
- Flight #6295, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to New York.
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to New York, NY.
- Comair operated flights from IND to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to New York in 2009 was 69.65%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to JFK in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight between IND and JFK takes about 101 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and New York is 664 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to JFK for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)