Book your IND to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to New York (IND to LGA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and New York from AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The shortest flight between IND and LGA takes about 86 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from IND to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to New York.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Indianapolis to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and New York is 659 miles.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to New York in 2009 was 54.82%.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, AirTran Airways, Shuttle America, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to New York, NY.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to New York, NY takes about 92 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to LGA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 28,531 passengers from IND to LGA in 2009.
- Flight #5088, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to New York.
- There were 101,981 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to New York, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to LGA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 181,249 seats were available on flights from IND to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101,981 passengers flew on all flights from IND to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bonaire Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.