to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to ORF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Norfolk from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 72 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Norfolk in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from IND to ORF in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from IND to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72 passengers flew on all flights from IND to ORF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Norfolk.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IND to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to ORF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Norfolk in 2009 was 72%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Norfolk, VA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.