to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to OAK for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Oakland from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IND to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ixtapa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.