Book your IND to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Oklahoma City (IND to OKC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from IND to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 87.41%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Oklahoma City.
- There were 359 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 274 passengers from IND to OKC in 2009.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Oklahoma City, OK.
- 384 seats were available on flights from IND to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 359 passengers flew on all flights from IND to OKC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Mauritius you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.