Book your IND to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to OMA Route Map
Looking for Car Rentals in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Key West you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Omaha (IND to OMA)
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to OMA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Omaha, NE.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 55 passengers from IND to OMA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Omaha.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Omaha in 2009 was 85.18%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to OMA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 126 seats were available on flights from IND to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104 passengers flew on all flights from IND to OMA that year.
- There were 104 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Omaha in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Omaha from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from IND to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)