Book your IND to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh (IND to PIT)
- Republic Airlines operated flights from IND to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 48.21%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Pittsburgh from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 162 passengers from IND to PIT in 2009.
- 770 seats were available on flights from IND to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 340 passengers flew on all flights from IND to PIT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Shuttle America, Comair offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to PIT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Pittsburgh.
- There were 340 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Joseph Michigan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.