Book your IND to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Raleigh (IND to RDU)
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Raleigh.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 22,032 passengers from IND to RDU in 2009.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Raleigh, NC takes about 72 minutes.
- The shortest flight between IND and RDU takes about 72 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Flight #3962, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to Raleigh.
- There were 22,150 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Raleigh in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Raleigh, NC.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Raleigh.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Raleigh is 489 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Raleigh in 2009 was 72.04%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from IND to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 31,173 seats were available on flights from IND to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,150 passengers flew on all flights from IND to RDU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.