to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Indianapolis to Reykjavik.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to KEF for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 210 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Reykjavik from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- Ryan International carried a total of 750 passengers from IND to KEF in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Reykjavik in 2009 was 61.14%.
- Ryan International operated flights from IND to KEF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to KEF in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International offers flights from Indianapolis, IN to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 750 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Reykjavik in 2009.
- 1,210 seats were available on flights from IND to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 750 passengers flew on all flights from IND to KEF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.