Book your IND to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to St. Louis (IND to STL)
- American Eagle operated flights from IND to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to St. Louis, MO takes about 41 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 25,316 passengers from IND to STL in 2009.
- 60,042 seats were available on flights from IND to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,473 passengers flew on all flights from IND to STL that year.
- The shortest flight between IND and STL takes about 41 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to STL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 36,473 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to St. Louis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Indianapolis to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and St. Louis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to St. Louis in 2009 was 61.98%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to St. Louis, MO.
- Flight #4501, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to St. Louis.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and St. Louis is 229 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.