Book your IND to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Washington, DC (IND to DCA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Washington, DC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 106,710 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Washington in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from IND to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Washington is 499 miles.
- Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Air Wisconsin, Atlantic Southeast, US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Washington from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight between IND and DCA takes about 64 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to DCA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Washington, DC takes about 69 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Washington.
- 165,669 seats were available on flights from IND to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106,710 passengers flew on all flights from IND to DCA that year.
- Flight #2188, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to Washington.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 37,471 passengers from IND to DCA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Washington in 2009 was 64.54%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Washington.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vienna and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.