Book your IND to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Indianapolis to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IND and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indianapolis Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IND to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IND to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Indianapolis Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IND to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Indianapolis to Washington, DC (IND to IAD)
- Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Indianapolis, IN to Washington, DC.
- There were 67,925 passengers that flew from Indianapolis to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IND to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 51,142 passengers from IND to IAD in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Indianapolis to Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Indianapolis and Washington is 476 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Indianapolis to Washington in 2009 was 79.46%.
- Flight #7214, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 29 minutes average delay between flights from Indianapolis to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IND to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Indianapolis, IN to Washington, DC takes about 76 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Indianapolis, IN to Washington, DC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Indianapolis and Washington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- 94,103 seats were available on flights from IND to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,925 passengers flew on all flights from IND to IAD that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from IND to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Indianapolis to Washington.
- The shortest flight between IND and IAD takes about 67 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Indianapolis and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dallas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.