Book your ISP to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Islip to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ISP and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from MacArthur to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ISP to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Islip (ISP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Islip on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ISP to ATL Route Map
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Islip to Atlanta (ISP to ATL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ISP to ATL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ISP to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ISP to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 68 seats were available on flights from ISP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from ISP to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Islip to Atlanta in 2009 was 75%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Islip to Atlanta.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 51 passengers from ISP to ATL in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Islip, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Islip and Atlanta from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Islip, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 51 passengers that flew from Islip to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)