to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ISP to ATL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ISP to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ISP to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 68 seats were available on flights from ISP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from ISP to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Islip to Atlanta in 2009 was 75%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Islip to Atlanta.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 51 passengers from ISP to ATL in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Islip, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Islip and Atlanta from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Islip, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 51 passengers that flew from Islip to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.