Book your ISP to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Islip to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ISP and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from MacArthur to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ISP to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Islip (ISP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Islip on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ISP to CHO Route Map
Looking for Paris Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Hilton Head Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Islip to Charlottesville (ISP to CHO)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ISP to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from ISP to CHO in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Islip to Charlottesville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Islip to Charlottesville in 2009 was 100%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ISP to CHO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ISP to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from ISP to CHO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Islip, NY to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Islip and Charlottesville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Islip, NY to Charlottesville, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ISP to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Islip to Charlottesville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)