Book your ISP to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Islip to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ISP and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from MacArthur to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ISP to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Islip (ISP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Islip on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ISP to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from MacArthur to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ISP to PHL
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Islip to Philadelphia (ISP to PHL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ISP to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 42,068 seats were available on flights from ISP to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,143 passengers flew on all flights from ISP to PHL that year.
- There were 31,143 passengers that flew from Islip to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Islip, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Islip and Philadelphia from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Islip to Philadelphia in 2009 was 74.98%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 31,143 passengers from ISP to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Islip to Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ISP to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Islip, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ISP to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Forks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Minneapolis Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.