to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing ISP to DCA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 10 passengers that flew from Islip to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Islip and Washington from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Islip, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- 76 seats were available on flights from ISP to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10 passengers flew on all flights from ISP to DCA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Islip to Washington.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 10 passengers from ISP to DCA in 2009.
- Shuttle America offers flights from Islip, NY to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ISP to DCA for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Shuttle America operated flights from ISP to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Islip to Washington in 2009 was 13.16%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to D.C and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.