Book your IST to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Istanbul to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IST and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ataturk Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IST to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Istanbul (IST), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Istanbul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IST to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Ataturk Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IST to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Turkish Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Istanbul to New York (IST to JFK)
- The newest aircraft servicing IST to JFK in 2009 was Turkish Airlines' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Istanbul, Turkey to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 164,590 seats were available on flights from IST to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137,009 passengers flew on all flights from IST to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Istanbul and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IST to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Turkish Airlines carried a total of 82,169 passengers from IST to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Istanbul to New York in 2009 was 81.72%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Istanbul and New York from Turkish Airlines is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 312 seats.
- Turkish Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Istanbul, Turkey to New York, NY.
- Turkish Airlines operated flights from IST to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 137,009 passengers that flew from Istanbul to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.