Book your ITH to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ithaca to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ITH and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tompkins Regional to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ITH to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ithaca (ITH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ithaca on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ITH to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Tompkins Regional to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ITH to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ithaca to Newark (ITH to EWR)
- 40,330 seats were available on flights from ITH to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,232 passengers flew on all flights from ITH to EWR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ithaca and Newark from Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- There were 28,232 passengers that flew from Ithaca to Newark in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ITH to EWR in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- Commutair offers flights from Ithaca, NY to Newark, NJ.
- Commutair operated flights from ITH to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ithaca to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ITH to EWR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 28,232 passengers from ITH to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ithaca to Newark in 2009 was 70.82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ithaca, NY to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier which started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Atlanta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Dominican Republic today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.