Book your ZIH to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ixtapa to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZIH and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZIH to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZIH to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZIH to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ixtapa to Houston (ZIH to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ixtapa and Houston from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ixtapa to Houston in 2009 was 74.77%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZIH to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ZIH to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ixtapa and Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Ixtapa, Mexico to Houston, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ixtapa, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 17,874 passengers from ZIH to IAH in 2009.
- There were 23,660 passengers that flew from Ixtapa to Houston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZIH to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 29,551 seats were available on flights from ZIH to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,660 passengers flew on all flights from ZIH to IAH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)