Book your ZIH to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ixtapa to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZIH and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZIH to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZIH to LAX Route Map
Looking for San Diego Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find London Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Quarter Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZIH to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ixtapa to Los Angeles (ZIH to LAX)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Ixtapa and Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZIH to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Ixtapa, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZIH to LAX for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ixtapa to Los Angeles in 2009 was 70.16%.
- 46,852 seats were available on flights from ZIH to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,180 passengers flew on all flights from ZIH to LAX that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 33,152 passengers from ZIH to LAX in 2009.
- There were 35,180 passengers that flew from Ixtapa to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ZIH to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ixtapa, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ixtapa and Los Angeles from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)