Book your ZIH to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ixtapa to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZIH and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZIH to MSP Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ontario CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sarasota FL Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZIH to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ixtapa to Minneapolis (ZIH to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ixtapa to Minneapolis in 2009 was 78.62%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZIH to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ixtapa and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 10,572 passengers that flew from Ixtapa to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 13,238 seats were available on flights from ZIH to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,572 passengers flew on all flights from ZIH to MSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ixtapa, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZIH to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ixtapa and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from ZIH to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Ixtapa, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 7,626 passengers from ZIH to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)