Book your ZIH to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ixtapa to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZIH and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZIH to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZIH to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZIH to PHX
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ixtapa to Phoenix (ZIH to PHX)
- US Airways operated flights from ZIH to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ixtapa, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ixtapa and Phoenix from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZIH to PHX for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ixtapa and Phoenix.
- 13,698 seats were available on flights from ZIH to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,043 passengers flew on all flights from ZIH to PHX that year.
- There were 9,043 passengers that flew from Ixtapa to Phoenix in 2009.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Ixtapa, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ixtapa to Phoenix in 2009 was 67.98%.
- US Airways carried a total of 7,883 passengers from ZIH to PHX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZIH to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Houston Toyota Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.