Book your JAC to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jackson Hole to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAC and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jackson Hole WY to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAC to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson Hole (JAC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson Hole on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAC to OMA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jackson Hole to Omaha (JAC to OMA)
- American Airlines operated flights from JAC to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jackson Hole to Omaha in 2009 was 22.87%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAC to OMA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jackson Hole, WY to Omaha, NE in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 188 seats were available on flights from JAC to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from JAC to OMA that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Jackson Hole, WY to Omaha, NE.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAC to OMA for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Jackson Hole to Omaha in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Jackson Hole to Omaha.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jackson Hole and Omaha from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 43 passengers from JAC to OMA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.