Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 2 passengers that flew from Jackson to Alexandria in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jackson, MS to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 2 passengers from JAN to AEX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Jackson to Alexandria.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jackson to Alexandria in 2009 was 4%.
- American Eagle operated flights from JAN to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jackson and Alexandria from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAN to AEX for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAN to AEX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Jackson, MS to Alexandria, LA.
- 50 seats were available on flights from JAN to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from JAN to AEX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)