to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jackson, MS to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 135 passengers that flew from Jackson to Birmingham in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jackson and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jackson to Birmingham in 2009 was 79.28%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAN to BHM in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 86 passengers from JAN to BHM in 2009.
- 192 seats were available on flights from JAN to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135 passengers flew on all flights from JAN to BHM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAN to BHM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Jackson, MS to Birmingham, AL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Jackson and Birmingham.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JAN to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)