Book your JAN to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jackson to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAN and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Evers Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAN to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson (JAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAN to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Evers Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JAN to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jackson to Dallas (JAN to DFW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jackson to Dallas in 2009 was 77.31%.
- American Eagle, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Jackson, MS to Dallas, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between Jackson and Dallas is 408 miles.
- The average flight time from Jackson, MS to Dallas, TX takes about 69 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 108,103 passengers from JAN to DFW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jackson and Dallas from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Jackson to Dallas.
- There were 108,366 passengers that flew from Jackson to Dallas in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from JAN to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAN to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between JAN and DFW takes about 69 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Jackson and Dallas.
- Flight #2750, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Jackson to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jackson, MS to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAN to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 146,754 seats were available on flights from JAN to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108,366 passengers flew on all flights from JAN to DFW that year.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Jackson to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.