Book your JAN to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jackson to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAN and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Evers Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAN to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson (JAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAN to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Evers Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JAN to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jackson to Washington, DC (JAN to DCA)
- Flight #6232, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Jackson to Washington.
- The shortest flight between JAN and DCA takes about 116 minutes.
- There were 9,372 passengers that flew from Jackson to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAN to DCA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 9,038 passengers from JAN to DCA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Jackson and Washington.
- 15,200 seats were available on flights from JAN to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,372 passengers flew on all flights from JAN to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jackson, MS to Washington, DC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jackson to Washington in 2009 was 59.8%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jackson and Washington from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Jackson, MS to Washington, DC takes about 118 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAN to DCA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Jackson to Washington.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Jackson, MS to Washington, DC.
- The shortest flight distance between Jackson and Washington is 860 miles.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Jackson to Washington.
- Comair operated flights from JAN to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Barbados? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tortola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.