Book your JAX to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to BWI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Baltimore (JAX to BWI)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Baltimore in 2009 was 85.59%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Baltimore.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to BWI for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Continental Airlines, US Airways, Comair offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Baltimore, MD.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to BWI in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 335 passengers from JAX to BWI in 2009.
- 547 seats were available on flights from JAX to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 458 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to BWI that year.
- There were 458 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Baltimore in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from JAX to BWI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)