Book your JAX to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Jacksonville Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JAX to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Charlotte (JAX to CLT)
- US Airways operated flights from JAX to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 244,553 passengers from JAX to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Charlotte in 2009 was 75.62%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to CLT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 325,001 seats were available on flights from JAX to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 252,300 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to CLT that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Charlotte.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Jacksonville to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Jacksonville and Charlotte is 329 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Jacksonville to Charlotte.
- Flight #1179, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Jacksonville to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between JAX and CLT takes about 57 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 252,300 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Charlotte in 2009.
- The average flight time from Jacksonville, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 58 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.