Book your JAX to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Jacksonville Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JAX to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Chicago (JAX to ORD)
- Flight #7005, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 50 minutes average delay between flights from Jacksonville to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between JAX and ORD takes about 126 minutes.
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Jacksonville to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Chicago in 2009 was 80.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Jacksonville and Chicago is 865 miles.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Jacksonville to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Chicago.
- UNITED, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Chicago, IL.
- 114,534 seats were available on flights from JAX to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90,783 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Jacksonville, FL to Chicago, IL takes about 130 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 54,153 passengers from JAX to ORD in 2009.
- There were 90,783 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from JAX to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.