Book your JAX to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to GNV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Gainesville (JAX to GNV)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Gainesville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Jacksonville to Gainesville.
- There were 96 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Gainesville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Gainesville in 2009 was 96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to GNV for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from JAX to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to GNV that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 96 passengers from JAX to GNV in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Jacksonville, FL to Gainesville, FL.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from JAX to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to GNV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.