to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to GRR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 95.8%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from JAX to GRR in 2009.
- 175 seats were available on flights from JAX to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to GRR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Grand Rapids from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Grand Rapids.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from JAX to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to GRR for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.