Book your JAX to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to GSO Route Map
Looking for Gulf Shores Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Greensboro (JAX to GSO)
- Comair operated flights from JAX to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to GSO for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to GSO in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Greensboro from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)